State Supported Services | January 27, 2021
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Advocacy Coffee Break w/ Jim Mathews & John Robert Smith | February 17, 2021
- State Supported Services | January 27, 2021
- Faces of Essential Service: the Passenger Rail and Transit Workforce | December 16, 2020
- Post-Election Briefing | November 18, 2020
- What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
"I’m so proud that we came together in bipartisan fashion in the Senate to keep the Southwest Chief chugging along, and I’m grateful for this recognition from the Rail Passengers Association. This victory is a testament to what we can accomplish when we reach across the aisle and work together to advance our common interests."
Senator Tom Udall (D-NM)
April 2, 2019, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award for his work to protect the Southwest Chief