*A NOTE TO OUR MEMBERS ON COVID-19*
Despite all of the successes, the Rail Passengers Association has been financially hurt by COVID-19. This has forced us to make some tough, but temporary cost-cutting decisions.
Effective May 1, 2020:
- The Amtrak Guest Rewards points benefit will temporarily be suspended.
- Production and mailing of the printed version of the Passengers Voice newsletter will temporarily cease. The Passengers Voice will still be available digitally online and as a downloadable PDF.
When the business environment recovers, we look forward to reinstating these benefits.
Your membership helps us work to build sustainable support for a modern, more efficient national passenger rail network that offers:
- Improved and expanded passenger train services
- High speed rail initiatives
- Increased connectivity among all forms of transportation
- The safety of our nation's trains and passengers
If you'd like to join as an organization, please see our Organizational Memberships.
The Rail Passengers Association is the public identity of the National Association of Railroad Passengers, Inc. (NARP), which is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization.
Important Membership Details: