High-Speed Rail + the Future of Passenger Rail in America | March 30, 2021
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: A Tale of Two Rail Systems | November 17, 2021
- RailNation:DC - Virtual Fall Advocacy Conference | September 19 - 22, 2021
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.