Post-Election Briefing | November 18, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Post-Election Briefing | November 18, 2020
- What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
- Developing New Amtrak Corridors: Expanding the U.S. Passenger Market | September 23, 2020
- Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
- Moving America’s Trains Forward: Answering Your Questions about H.R. 2 | July 22, 2020
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.