Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Developing New Amtrak Corridors: Expanding the U.S. Passenger Market | September 23, 2020
- Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
- Moving America’s Trains Forward: Answering Your Questions about H.R. 2 | July 22, 2020
- Front Range Passenger Rail: Tools for Providing Mobility in Rapid Growth Western Cities | June 24th, 2020
- National Briefing: Passenger Rail and the U.S. Congress | May 27th, 2020
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP