Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Legislative Update with Sean Jeans-Gail | March 6, 2023
- Rail Passengers x Amtrak | November 15, 2022
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
Helpful links from the FRA
The FRA Resources page helps you find Rail Network Development resources by topic. The available resources include instructional and educational videos, presentations from past Rail Program Delivery conferences, oversight guidance (Monitoring Procedures), FRA reports and guidance documents, and related website links.
The FRA posts grant opportunities, cooperative agreements, as well as modifications to current grants or cooperative agreements on Grants.gov. Grants.gov is a "one-stop shop" for all potential grantees to electronically find and apply for grants and cooperative agreements.
The above link provides information pertaining to the Benefit-Cost Analysis Guidance that FRA adheres to when requiring information from grantees.
Finally, we also encourage potential grant applicants to subscribe to email updates so that they can be informed as new information is posted on the FRA website.
"Thank you to Jim Mathews and the Rail Passengers Association for presenting me with this prestigious award. I am always looking at ways to work with the railroads and rail advocates to improve the passenger experience."
Congressman Dan Lipinski (IL-3)
February 14, 2020, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award