State Supported Services | January 27, 2021
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Legislative Update with Sean Jeans-Gail | March 6, 2023
- Rail Passengers x Amtrak | November 15, 2022
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
View a PDF of the presentation here
TR/NE History (Video)
Safe Travel on the Downeaster (Video)
MIPRC Federal Surface Transportation Reauthorization Positions (December 2020)
Midwestern Projects Pipeline (Spring 2020)
Website: northernflyeralliance.com & friendsofnfa.com
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: @NorthernFlyerAlliance & @friendsofnfa
NFA Membership Form (pdf)
Friends of NFA Membership Form (pdf)
NFA/KU Economic Benefits Study (pdf)
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.