What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Passenger Rail Under the Big Sky & Beyond | February 23, 2022
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: A Tale of Two Rail Systems | November 17, 2021
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
"It is an honor to be recognized by the Rail Passengers Association for my efforts to strengthen and expand America’s passenger rail. Golden spikes were once used by railroads to mark the completion of important rail projects, so I am truly grateful to receive the Golden Spike Award as a way to mark the end of a career that I’ve spent fighting to invest in our country’s rail system. As Chair of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, it has been my priority to bolster funding for Amtrak, increase and expand routes, look to the future by supporting high-speed projects, and improve safety, culminating in $66 billion in new funding in the Bipartisan infrastructure Law."
Representative Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
March 30, 2022, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award for his years of dedication and commitment to passenger rail.