Registration + Agenda
- Full Admission In-Person (Sun-Wed) - $299
- Full Admission Virtual (Sun-Wed) - $299
- Full Admission SRS Plus (Sun-Wed) - $0 (Sub-members are not eligible for the SRS Plus rate.)
- Full Admission Student - $80
Registration is open through Monday, March 4th, 2024
New For This Year
The Association realizes that registration fees can be a barrier to RailNation:DC participation. In an effort to make RNDC2024 more accessible while still meeting our financial obligations, the Association is offering a payment plan for RailNation:DC 2024 if you register BEFORE December 15, 2023.
- Register between November 14th and November 30th, and we’ll process four payments of $75, one each in November, December, January, and February.
- Register between December 1st and December 15th, and we’ll process three payments of $100, one each in December, January, and February
- Paid-in-full registrations are available beginning November 6th. Staff assistance is not needed to process payment. You can register and pay-in-full for RailNation:DC2024 here.
- After December 15, paid-in-full registrations will only be available to registrants.
There are current technological barriers that we must work around. This means that staff will have to assist in setting up the payment plan. Staff felt offering manageable payment options was important, so we are happy to work with you. If you’d like to take advantage of the payment plan, email Jonsie Stone at [email protected] with PAYMENT PLAN in the subject line. Also, please include your preferred telephone number in that email. Staff will make arrangements to connect by phone with those interested to facilitate the
*Registration fees are refundable for cancellations received, via email, no later than January 16, 2024, minus a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations after January 16, 2024, will be refundable at 50% plus $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be provided as of February 29, 2024.
*Registration fees may be transferred with a $50 administrative fee.
ALL TIMES EASTERN
All events in the Virginia Ballroom unless noted
This page will often be updated as staff finalizes sessions & speakers
COUNCIL NOTE: If you would like to schedule time for a Committee meeting during RNDC24, please contact Joe Aiello ([email protected])
Sunday, March 17, 2024
4:00pm - RailNation Registration Opens
5:00pm-6:00pm - Public Board Meeting
Monday, March 18, 2024
8:00am - Registration Opens
8:30am-5:00pm - RailNation Programming
6:00pm-8:00pm - AleNation (Location TBD)
Tuesday, March 19, 2024
Scheduled Hill Visits
NOTE: Alternate programming for those not participating in Hill visits will be announced in the coming weeks.
Wednesday, March 20, 2024
8:00am - Registration Opens
8:30am-12:00pm - Council Business Meeting
1:00pm - Board Meeting
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP