RailNation:KC 2022 - Fall Advocacy Symposium | October 21-23, 2022
- RailNation:KC 2022 - Fall Advocacy Symposium | October 21-23, 2022
- RailNation:DC 2022 - Spring Advocacy Summit & Day On The Hill | March 27-30, 2022
- RailNation:DC - Virtual Fall Advocacy Conference | September 19 - 22, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- Pre-Day on the Hill Council Briefing | March 30th, 2020
- Rail Nation DC - 2019 Advocacy Summit, Day on The Hill & Congressional Reception - April 2019
What’s In IIJA/BIL Corridor Language For Us? - Jim Mathews / President & CEO, Rail Passengers Association
The Multi-State Coalition Efforts to Make the I-20 Corridor Long-Distance Passenger Rail Connection a Reality - Judge Richard & Christina Anderson / I-20 Corridor Council
Colorado Front Range Passenger Rail - Jim Souby / Chair, Front Range Passenger Rail District
"It is an honor to be recognized by the Rail Passengers Association for my efforts to strengthen and expand America’s passenger rail. Golden spikes were once used by railroads to mark the completion of important rail projects, so I am truly grateful to receive the Golden Spike Award as a way to mark the end of a career that I’ve spent fighting to invest in our country’s rail system. As Chair of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, it has been my priority to bolster funding for Amtrak, increase and expand routes, look to the future by supporting high-speed projects, and improve safety, culminating in $66 billion in new funding in the Bipartisan infrastructure Law."
Representative Peter DeFazio (OR-04)
March 30, 2022, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award for his years of dedication and commitment to passenger rail.